Aren't the bananas we get here really cute? Simon thinks they are perfect - bite size.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Island is in the Indian Ocean Territory of Australia. It's about 360 km south of Jakarta, Indonesia, and a 3 hour 40 minute flight from Perth. Our local population is largely Chinese, followed by Malay. The rest of us fall into the minority. If you enjoy the virtual tour here, you should come and visit. The real thing is always better :-)
5 comments:
R all the bananas on the island that size? Or was it just a one off?? and it is cute :-)
I've seen bananas in all sizes here - large, medium and bite size. But because they are Simon's favourite, they are the size I try to buy. So not a "one off" but not always available - like anything on this Island LOL.
Might be one bite for Big Mouth!!!
LOL - Simon says that because I'm holding the banana you're talking about me :-)
aaaw cute :D
Post a Comment