Monday, January 26, 2009

My Scooter

After a wobbly start I managed to ride my new scooter around the block. Simon finally stopped laughing long enough to take some photos.

5 comments:

Anthea said...

OMG I think i have to print that one and add it to the fridge :P U look awesome lol hehehe

Brian said...

Love that chic

Allison and Simon said...

Anthea - you are a sweetie!

Thanks Dad :-)

Since this photo was taken I have had Michael on the back. He loves it - except for when he slides off the seat and onto the carrier rack (a bit uncomfortable).

Unknown said...

You know that "red ones go faster!" Just make sure it doesn't buck you off!

Allison and Simon said...

LOL! Michael needs to worry about that more than me - the bucking that is. A couple times he said he ended up sitting on the carrier rack - sounded a bit uncomfortable to me. I'll have to give him a cushion next time :-)

As for going faster - I'm afraid it doesn't apply to this one. Going up hill I'm lucky if I can get it to do 30km/hr! And 50km/hr is it's limit on the flat with full throttle.