Simon managed to get the Nikon off me long enough to take some photos. "Angel" is his term of endearment for me - I've been upgraded now to "Tropical Angel" LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Island is in the Indian Ocean Territory of Australia. It's about 360 km south of Jakarta, Indonesia, and a 3 hour 40 minute flight from Perth. Our local population is largely Chinese, followed by Malay. The rest of us fall into the minority. If you enjoy the virtual tour here, you should come and visit. The real thing is always better :-)
7 comments:
Gorgeous - isn't Simon a sweetie!
LOL - Thanks Carolyn, he's wonderful. But he's very lonely at the moment. I have Anthea, her boyfriend John, and Michael to keep me company until I head back to CI.
Hi!
I would love to be there (warmth, my feet in the water)! It`s a great place and it`s very kind of you that you posted all these wonderful photos!
Here we`ve -8 degree celsius at the moment (half past nine in the morning) but the sky is blue, there is snow, lovely too.
Best wishes,
Angelika
(Oberhausen/Germany)
This looks a beautiful place Allison. I can hear the sound of the ocean waves rippling when I look at your beach photos. And so clean. My face will show up as my cat Diamond when I post, as I am only doing this by his courtesy. He is the blog webbie in this house.
Lyn
Hi Angelika. Thanks for stopping by and warming your toes :-) Brrrr - sounds cold in Germany at the moment. But snow has it's beauty as well. It's been over 10 years since I was last in snow - so I can feel sentimental about it LOL.
Hi Lyn. I recognized Diamond's pretty little face. Tell him he is gracious to let you use his blog details for replying.
Looks like you're going to have a great time there Allison. Great pictures.
I could use some of that warmth here too.
Mary
Hi Mary
Thanks for popping in. I'll send some warm thoughts your way.
Post a Comment