Check out this humungous snail!! They are an introduced pest, so one of Simon's jobs around our garden is to tread on them. Michael and I refuse on the grounds that it is too grose LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Island is in the Indian Ocean Territory of Australia. It's about 360 km south of Jakarta, Indonesia, and a 3 hour 40 minute flight from Perth. Our local population is largely Chinese, followed by Malay. The rest of us fall into the minority. If you enjoy the virtual tour here, you should come and visit. The real thing is always better :-)
4 comments:
argh!! sorry dont kno wot happened with the other post.. but here is wot it sed..
I looked these grose looking snails up (side tracking from studying) and they can grow up to 30cm and weigh up to 1 kg. I really hope that you don't find one that big in your garden.. lol!
OMG can u send me one for a pet :P It can roam free in the backyard :P and i could put a leash on it
Hi Jess. I forgot to mention that little detail. Thanks for adding it. I hope I don't find one that size as well!!!
Hi Anthea. I would reconsider that idea. One snail can produce 500 offspring in a life time. It doesn't need a mate. You'll just have to settle on Toddles for now :-)
Post a Comment