Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Office

December 24th 2008: Simon in his new office!!

Snorkeling off Flying Fish Cove - the corals and fish are amazing. Our underwater camera is pretty average though - so everything comes out looking very "blue". But I am still going to have lots of fun playing with it :-)

1 comment:

Allison and Simon said...

Comments sent via email...

Apart from envy:

LEADERSHIP IS THE WASH YOU LEAVE BEHIND.

Looks like they've thrown you in the deep end, but I have plenty of confidence in your abilities to float new ideas and ride the waves of change.

Love the decor of your office - very refreshing and relaxing.

My office is nowhere near as salubrious!!

I like your new office very relaxing atmosphere and great view thru the windows.

I can't wait to come and visit you in your office.
Looks amazing!

good to hear from you and sounds like you and family are settling in well (especially if the photo is any indication).