Monday, January 26, 2009

Airport Swaggy

I promised my work mates from the Barossa Division of General Practice that I would get a photo of me departing Adelaide with the swag that they put together as a fairwell.

I still had one of the juice boxes in my pack when I went through customs in Perth. I got sprung and had to quickly drink it. Of course, it squirted everywhere when I stuck the straw in.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Very patriotic Allison for Australia Day. I like the photos of the Island you have posted. It looks like a gorgeous place. We are just beginning a heatwave here in Adelaide, with 41 degrees or more predicted for at least the next three days. So you can be glad you are far away.
Diamond has made himself a follower of your blog, so we can see from his blog whenever you post some new material.

Carolyn Cordon said...

It's stinking hot at Redbanks today, and Gawler wouldn't be much cooler. More to come, please, say I can come and stay! We can write haiku together.

Allison and Simon said...

Hi Lyn. We have been thinking of everyone back in SA with that stinking hot weather. The temperatures don't get over 30 C here, but the humidity has been quite high a few times over the week because we have had a little rain.

Carolyn, of course you can come. We have a guest room - you just need to coordinate with us to make sure it fits in. The flights might even be a little cheaper because a new airline is in the process of signing a contract to fly between Perth and the Island direct.