
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Island is in the Indian Ocean Territory of Australia. It's about 360 km south of Jakarta, Indonesia, and a 3 hour 40 minute flight from Perth. Our local population is largely Chinese, followed by Malay. The rest of us fall into the minority. If you enjoy the virtual tour here, you should come and visit. The real thing is always better :-)
4 comments:
Lovely to see you're back in action Allison - id you have a good time back in Gawler over the Holidays?
Hi Carolyn
I still need to get back into the swing. I have quite a few photos that need to be posted.
I was very busy back in Gawler. I spent a lot of my time organizing items for sale to tourists - photos, photo cards, bookmarks, postcards, framed photos, and mini canvas on eisels.
Hi Allison,
Helen mentioned to me that she was gong to be seeing you, but I forgot to ask her how you were going. I'll try to remember to ask next Tuesday night at our Jeff Guess writing thingo.
Yes, I managed to catch up with Helen so I could buy a copy of her book. I was disappointed that I couldn't get to the Gawler poetry reading and catch up with everyone. I had family commitments that day. I hope the writing workshop is going well. Is it inspiring you?
Post a Comment