No, it's not the Matrix LOL! Those strings of droplets frozen in motion by my flash are streams of water running off our corrigated roof. They don't believe in using gutters here unless they absolutely have to. We have one that runs down the centre of our roof and our neighbours - it was gushing.Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Rain, rain, rain
No, it's not the Matrix LOL! Those strings of droplets frozen in motion by my flash are streams of water running off our corrigated roof. They don't believe in using gutters here unless they absolutely have to. We have one that runs down the centre of our roof and our neighbours - it was gushing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We could do with some of that rain in Adelaide.
to sit bak and watch the rain along with listen to the sounds is awsome.. havent been able to do it in a while though.. but with the added view you have to go along with it, it would be nice and peaceful :-)
I could bottle some and bring it back with me. I hope you all get rain soon.
At first I was in awe of the even spacing of the drops, then I read your explanation of the corrugated roof. Now, it all makes sense!
I hope you are comfortable in your home when you are rained in.
LOVE seeing your posts and photos!
Rain...
Rain...
I do remember that, I truly do remember that.
Rain...
Kathy, it's great to know you are enjoying our blog. Not everyone comments online - but it's really nice when they do.
The house is comfortable - the only issue is lack of internet at the moment. Our street is in a difficult position for receiving the signal. So we are struggling to get it operating.
Carolyn - I hope it is more than a memory soon.
Post a Comment