
I started this painting with the intention of selling it at the next Art exhibition, but... I like it too much. And it is my first completed acrylic on canvas, so it's special :-)
Christmas Island is in the Indian Ocean Territory of Australia. It's about 360 km south of Jakarta, Indonesia, and a 3 hour 40 minute flight from Perth. Our local population is largely Chinese, followed by Malay. The rest of us fall into the minority. If you enjoy the virtual tour here, you should come and visit. The real thing is always better :-)
2 comments:
thats absolutley gorgeous mum!!!! I'm glad u didnt sell it!
Thanks honey :-) I'm planning on doing one with a red crab next, but it will have to wait until after we return from America. Who knows what other projects I will have on the go by then and how much spare time I will have!
Post a Comment