Me in my new job as a Tour Guide :-)
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Island is in the Indian Ocean Territory of Australia. It's about 360 km south of Jakarta, Indonesia, and a 3 hour 40 minute flight from Perth. Our local population is largely Chinese, followed by Malay. The rest of us fall into the minority. If you enjoy the virtual tour here, you should come and visit. The real thing is always better :-)
7 comments:
The uniform is divine darling!
LOL! I can hear your tongue in your cheak from all the way over here.
Heh, you got the job! Good on ya Alli!!! I like the uniform, it suits the job and anything on you looks good!
Hi Janni. There was never any question about getting the job - Lisa asked if I would do it and I said yes. It's as simple as that on Christmas Island :-)
congratulations on the job Allison.
Allison are you still involved with AHA forum? I couldn't find any recent entries from you there. We have named the local haiku group Bindii. We miss your contribution.
Lyn
Hi Lyn. Thanks, I enjoy being a tour guide. I love helping people to see and understand this amazing place better.
I left a few comments on the haiku forum last week. But they are the only comments I have left on AHA in a long time. I have been incredibly busy - my own business takes up a lot of time and on top of that I have 2 part time jobs - the other involves shared shifts looking after the Historical Exhibition.
I trust the active members of Bindii are enjoying their get togethers?
Yes the group seems to be flourishing. I have been sending you the minutes, but your old email address would not have been working, I expect. We are planning to try a renku together tomorrow.
Post a Comment