Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Jungle Fever"

One of my pieces ("Jungle Fever") in the Art Exhibition opening this Friday. I also have two framed Infrared photos, a set of abstract photos mounted vertically on a metal bar representing global warming ("Earth on a stick - time to turn the heat down"), a set of six small square framed filtered photos ("Drink Coasters"), another 6 photos on mat boards, my book of haiga, two sewn book covers and a small chennell bag.

Ummm, it's not just my exhibition - other members of the community are contributing :-)

3 comments:

Kathy Ragsdale said...

Allison,

I am continually amazed at not only your talent, but the energy you seem to have in huge supply to provide art and culture to so many people.

Carry on, my dear friend. You are certainly talented and unique, and I admire you tremendously!

Carolyn Cordon said...

Wow! I am so impressed.

Allison and Simon said...

Blushing - thanks ladies for the lovely comments. I am constantly amazed at what other people produce and always feel that my work doesn't quite come up to the standard I would like. I got a sneak peak at some of the pieces going into the exhibition. I am really looking forward to seeing it all together this Saturday when I am back on the Island. It's the last day of the exhibition, so I am back just in time to see it!