Simon spotted this Goshawk when we were driving back from Dolly Beach todyay. I am really, really happy that I got this photo. It is only the second time I have seen a Goshawk - the first time Simon wouldn't stop the car because we were tight on time. He stopped the car this time though, so he is forgiven :-)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Christmas Island Goshawk
Simon spotted this Goshawk when we were driving back from Dolly Beach todyay. I am really, really happy that I got this photo. It is only the second time I have seen a Goshawk - the first time Simon wouldn't stop the car because we were tight on time. He stopped the car this time though, so he is forgiven :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for sharing the lovely photos Allison.
Hi Lyn
Thanks for commenting. I hope the photos bring back some good memories for you.
Cheers, Allison
Post a Comment